Welcome, Skeptical Science Readers!

To those of you who just heard about my blog from Skeptical Science: welcome! I hope that you will read some of my more recent posts as well. Please, subscribe to my RSS feed, and leave me comments- I welcome feedback of all kinds.

To my current readers who might be feeling confused now: my post, Climate Change and the Nature of Science: The Carbon “Tipping Point” is Comingwas just featured as a guest post on Skeptical Science. This is one of my all time favorite sites, so if you haven’t visited it yet, I strongly encourage you to do so.

Just as a reminder, I’d love to hear your thoughts on my posts (and not just you newcomers).  Additionally, I’m always curious to know how you heard about my blog.

You can also follow me on twitter @MichaTomkiewicz or friend me on Facebook: Micha Tomkiewicz.

About climatechangefork

Micha Tomkiewicz, Ph.D., is a professor of physics in the Department of Physics, Brooklyn College, the City University of New York. He is also a professor of physics and chemistry in the School for Graduate Studies of the City University of New York. In addition, he is the founding-director of the Environmental Studies Program at Brooklyn College as well as director of the Electrochemistry Institute at that same institution.
This entry was posted in Climate Change and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

One Response to Welcome, Skeptical Science Readers!

1. chriskoz says:

Hi Micha,
    Indeed, I’ve heard of you on SkS where I am the regular reader, so it was a good thing to reprint your article there.
    I’m looking forward to reading your thoughts on how climate change affects Africa, i.e. the results of your Mauritius trip. There is little (if any) news in blogosphere about those countries that are or will be mostly affected according to the research on weather extremes, while the English speaking world concentrates mostly on Sandy, Katrina, record start to 2013 in Australia, and occasionaly on 3-sigma+ heat event in Russia. We need better global perspective.